Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sunny Adventure

My niece, Kassie, takes many photos of raptors, wolves and her kitty. So, for her birthday I wanted to create a card centered around the photos she takes everyday.

I found the camera in my digital software, so I created the focal point of the card within My Memories Suite.

Behind the camera, I overlapped two sunburst embellishments to create the starburst. The text is also from the computer (well, expect for the 'Have A' .... I had a stamp for that!).

Once I printed it off on Whisper White cardstock, I was able to finish the card using the traditional method.

Thanks for looking!



Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Sunshine & Sprinkles (SU) - sunburst; Whatever the Weather (MyMem) - Sunburst
Stamp Brush Set - Everyday Adventure Project (SU) - camera
Font - Gaze & Engravers MT (black)

Stamp Set - Thoughtful Banners
Ink - Memento
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP
Accessories - Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment