Sunday, October 21, 2018

Rooted Bouquet





I wanted an elegant looking card for my In-laws wedding anniversary. I remember creating a card similar to this one with the ribbon detail and the background piece (although, with a different stamp and color). I thought I'd try it with the 'Rooted In Nature' stamp set!

Wow! I'm in awe of this card! I love the look of the background piece with the leaves.  I stamped the leaf stamp several times to cover the edges of the background.

With the front panel, I cut a horizontal line in the middle of the cardstock to encompass the width of the ribbon, ad threaded it through. Then attached the bow. I added the metallic heart enamel shape above the bow too!


Thanks for taking a closer look!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Rooted In Nature, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Fresh Fig
Paper - Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Accessories - Finely Woven Ribbon (Fresh Fig), Metallic Enamel Shapes (heart), glue dot



No comments:

Post a Comment