Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Schwab Jelly

 

Over the years, my parents have planted and harvested grapes and have made jelly too. I have always been the recipient of this great jelly, but never had the opportunity to make the jelly as I lived out of town then. Now that I live back in Cleveland... this year (September 2017), I was able to participate in the process of making jelly. We harvested the grapes, then washed and removed the vines, then mashed the grapes outside. We took our operation indoors to cook and then can the grapes into grape jelly! I had a wonderful time going through the whole process... and will definitely be doing this again next year!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - Cottage Wall (SU)
Shape - Square (filled w/ Cottage Wall -SU)
Embellishment - Autumn Fairy Mini (vine - ddnd); Artichoke Hearts (ribbon - MyMem); Inspired By Nature (bead - MyMem)
Font - Beetle and Bobo (purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment