Saturday, November 11, 2017

Veteran Thanks


Here is my card to thank all the Veterans in my family for serving our great country. I found a card that used the word 'Soldier' with the same message.... I felt that the message can definitely be used for our Veterans too!
Here is the card, from Peggy Marsh, that inspired me to create mine. Thanks Peggy!


I created by focal piece with My Memories Suite digital software. I used the 'Regency' font for the word 'Veteran' and the 'Bradley Hand ITC' font for the message. The Star is from the 'Devoted USA Mini Kit' from ADBD. With the star, I changed the opacity to 40%, so that you can see the message more clearly.

For the background, I just used a 5x3.75" piece of red cardstock and adhered 1" strips of Whisper White and inch and 3 inches down horizontally.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! AND.... for all Veterans' out there --- Thank YOU for YOUR service!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Devoted USA Mini Kit (Star) from ADBD
Font - Regency and Bradley Hand ITC (black)

Paper - Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White


No comments:

Post a Comment