Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Peaceful Dreams



When I saw the card on the right (from a rubber stamp store called Alte New)... I wanted to try and create a card with the stamp sets (from Stampin' Up!) that I already had on hand. I used colors that were very close to those on the card as well.... Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Whisper White.

I used the AquaPainter to color in the leaves with Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. I adhered the leaves and flower to the card using glue dots. Oh... and I did cut out the flower and leaves using paper snips.

Thanks so much for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Peaceful Petals
Ink - Staz-on, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories - AquaPainter, scissors (paper snips)

No comments:

Post a Comment