Tuesday, June 27, 2017

PopUp Birthday








What a cool card! I just recently started to play with the Balloon Adventures stamp set along with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits. The cards Pop-Up was shown on a Stampin' Up! YouTube video. You start with a 5.25x8.25 piece of paper and scored down the center. Next Align the thinlit in the middle of that paper with the score line on the edge of the middle balloon. After you run it through the Big Shot... the the piece will be scored on each side to allow the piece to 'Pop-Up' when adhered to the base. Cool - huh?

Such a cool set. I'll look forward to seeing what I can come up with in the future too.

I added a die-cut "18" on the yellow balloon after I took these photos. My nephew turned 18 this year.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Balloon Adventures
Ink - Basic Black, Mint Macaron. Crushed Curry
Paper - Crushed Curry, It's My Party DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits

No comments:

Post a Comment