Monday, June 12, 2017

Purple Floral

I am participating in the PurpleStride Cleveland 2017 walk in June to support the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. The funds I raise will help raise awareness for this deadly disease, fund research to help provide a cure, and to give hope and help to those that are currently battling this disease.

As most of you know, I lost my Mom to this cancer in February 2014. Most patients are diagnosed well into the last stages of this disease - as was my Mom - so the prognosis was dismal. With research and support, we can provide hope for those that have been given this diagnosis and we can work to curing this deadly disease.

For those that have donated to my fundraising for this cause... I thought to incorporate Roses (which were my Mom's favorite flower) and the color purple (which is the color of the ribbon for awareness for Pancreatic Cancer).

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Floral Phrases
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Die Brush, Precision Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment