Monday, April 3, 2017

Celebrating 10


 

I saw Debbie Mageed's card on Pinterest... and I so loved her kitty that I wanted to try creating one of my own.  Thanks Debbie for your inspiration.  I used the same "Celebrate Today" stamp set that she did as well.

To create the kitty, I used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut out the body, tummy, feet (cut in half) and tail sections (to create the curve...and just used scissors to round out the tip). I used the Owl Two-step punch for the circle for the mouth. And for the ears, I used the May Flower Framelits -- the leaf framelit -- once in yellow and than in white. I used markers to add the stripes, mouth and whiskers. Finally with pearls.... colored them black with staz-on ink for the eyes.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set: Celebrate Today
Ink - Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Black Staz-on, Memento
Paper - Real Red, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Die Brush, Circles Collection Framelits, May Flowers Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits, Balloon Framelits, Basic Pearls, Thick Black Twine, Two-step Owl Punch, scissors


No comments:

Post a Comment