Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thoughtful Friend

My niece loves her little black kitty, so I thought I'd make a kitty card for her.... and her favorite color is blue, so I used Bermuda Bay with the matching polka dotted ribbon (retired).

I couldn't make a black kitty due to the fact the eyes and whiskers wouldn't show up on black ink, so I used Basic Gray instead. So it's a little gray kitty. LOL!

I used the heart within in the Foxy Friends stamp set on this card. I just inked up the middle size heart instead of the heart bubble that is within the set.

Thanks for taking a quick look!

Supplies Used
Stamp Sets - Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners
Ink - Basic Gray, Memento, Bermuda Bay
Paper - Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories - Grosgrain Polka Dotted Ribbon (Bermuda Bay)

No comments:

Post a Comment