Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Swirly Year


I saw a cute card on Pinterest with the word "SMILE" in cut out letters on a card and thought what a cute idea.... I could do that for a Happy Birthday card. I think it turned out great! I added a few flowers around too to make it more feminine.

Now, I do have to say... the colors in the photo are off... it looks blue. The color is actually green -- the new In-Color - Emerald Envy. I'm sure any color would work well with this though. =)

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used
Stamp Sets - Number of Years, Swirly Bird
Ink - Emerald Envy
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Emerald Envy DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Large Letters Framelits, glue dots, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment