Monday, October 17, 2016

Time For Flowers

For my hubby on our anniversary! Celebrating 14 years! I love you honey!

I utilized 3 different stamp sets for this card: Falling Flowers for the black vine and red flowers; Time of Year for the banner 'Always'; and Flourishing Phrases for the words 'I Love You'.

I love how it all came together so easily. I was not going to add the flowers...as the vine is pretty on it's own, but with the added flowers it just steps it up with the wow factor!

I pray that we are blessed with many more years together!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp Sets - Falling Flowers, Time of Year, Flourishing Phrases
Ink - Real Red, Memento
Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Bunch of Banners Framelits, May Flowers Framelits, dimensionals, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment