Thursday, October 20, 2016

Love For You

 

I am happy to announce that my husband's parents are celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary! Wow! What an amazing married life that they have lived so far! Congratulations to them!

I wanted to create something spectacular for their 60th.... the theme for 60th is diamonds... so I knew I was going to use some rhinestones on it.   My card measures 5x5. I found Amanda Bates' card on Pinterest, and loved her layout and design, so I re-created her card using the brushed silver cardstock (I know silver is for 25th wedding anniversary, but it worked well with my rhinestones!).
Here is Amanda's card:
Thanks Amanda for your inspiration!

Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary Momma and Pop!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp Sets - Bloomin' Love, Banners for You
Ink - Smoky Slate
Paper - Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits, Die-Brush, Large Numbers Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, dimensionals, glue dots, rhinestones


2 comments: