Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Loving Kindness



It's kinda funny how my design evolved. I was thinking of a central flower with sprigs of leaves coming out of both sides. When I placed the first leaf cluster.... I felt that if I placed one on the left -- it would look odd.... so left it off. Next, I wanted to place my "Happy Birthday" sentiment underneath the flower. I have many many sentiment stamps with the words 'Happy Birthday" but none looked good right underneath the central flower.... so I decided to place it far below the flower and add a ribbon.  I also wanted to try and keep it white and blackberry, but when I placed the blackberry DSP behind the focal piece....it lost something. So, I chose the Pear Pizzazz DSP.... wow... does this look classy (in my opinion!)! LOL

Well, I hope you enjoyed how my card evolved into the lovely creation it is now.
Thank for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Blooming with Kindness, What I Love
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Wonder Wisteria, Pear Pizzazz
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories - Rhinestones, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Wow, funny how things do evolve, right??? Your card is absolutely a stand-out beauty and yes, "classy" comes to mind! It's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it, your story and your beautiful talent! I love it (great colors)!! xox

    ReplyDelete