Monday, April 4, 2016

Banner Party


This card is perfect for my niece -- who loves cupcakes with frosting! Sugar! Sugar! Sugar!  I had a little bit of trouble inking the cupcakes with my markers to get an even coating to stamp... I must have tried 4 or 5 times to get what you see here.  Practice makes perfect - huh? lol

I used the It's My Party DSP (designer series paper) for my background too.... to tie in the birthday theme! Such a great set of papers to go along with the stamp set and punches. I used the Banners Framelits to die-cut the banner...and then used scissors to cut out the matte to go under it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Party Wishes
Ink - Black Staz-on, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand
Paper - Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Accessories - Basic Black taffeta ribbon, Big Shot, Banners Framelits, dimensionals. Party Punch Pack, scissors

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card, Diane! Your niece will love it (I sure do)!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete