Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Spring



Happy Easter! 
I had a lovely time creating all my Easter cards this year.  I cannot take credit for the design... I did see someone else's card on Pinterest with just the middle framelit die-cut from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. Cute huh?  The cards are all 4.25x4.25.

I colored the flowers on each card to match the card base, but kept the 5 pointed petals white and made them 'pop' a bit using Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Set - Circle of Spring
Ink - Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Black Staz-on
Paper - Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, glue dot, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment