Thursday, March 24, 2016

50th Birthday

 

Using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge as a guide (MOJO433), I created this fun card for my sister-in-law who will be turning '50'.

Here is the link to the Mojo Monday Blog and the Challenge:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/02/mojo-monday-433-contest.html

I drew colors from the 'It's My Party' Designer Series Paper stack. Not my usual color choice.... so stepping out of my comfort zone.  BUT.... It turned out fantastic! I hope my sister-in-law likes it too! I really didn't want to do the traditional black and silver that most '50' milestone cards have, so I believe that I did great!  (Although, now that I really look at my focal piece with the 50 on it... it kinda reminds me of a tombstone. lol! Hope she doesn't see that too!).

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloomin' Love, Number of Years
Ink - Melon Mambo, Memento
Paper - Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Bloomin' Heart Thinlits, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment