Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fabulous Petals - CTS112


I am always looking at cards and sketches online to help get my creative juices flowing! I saw this sketch on the CAS(E) This Sketch blog (CTS112).  You may view their blog here... along with all the cards that have been created with this sketch... : http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2015/02/case-this-sketch-112.html

It took me just a few minutes to decide which stamp set to use -- 'Fabulous Four' was perfect for this!
I used white embossing on the Early Espresso cardstock and just Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White cardstock.  After creating the sentiment, I thought it looked a little plain... so I added my leaves and ribbon to the lower left of my card.  I love how it turned out!

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Fabulous Four, Peaceful Petals
Ink - Versamark, Early Espresso
Paper - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Early Espresso DSP
Accessories - Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, scissors, stamp-a-ma-jig, glue dots






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments: