Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Something Stitched

I was really bummed when the Stitched Stockings stamp set was retired.  I felt that I hadn't really utilized it's full potential before it became a retired set.

Needing a baby card, and seeing so many cards created with 'baby booties' .... I wanted to create my own.

I used the Simply Scored Diagonal plate to create the 'baby blanket' underneath the 'booties'.  I colored the pearls with Daffodil Delight blendabilities before adhering them on the blanket.

Such an adorable card for an adorable baby!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Stitched Stockings, Something to Say
Paper - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Taffeta Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), Basic Pearls (colored Daffodil Delight with blendabilities), Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), Stocking Punch, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment