Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Maymont Gardens

 

Working on another double-page spread for our 2013 Scrapbook.  I'm still working on May 2013, but I'm excited that I'm only 1 year behind being up-to-date!

These two-pages are from our day at Maymont Gardens in Richmond, VA.  Beautiful place..... Richmond has a lot of things to do.  I know we didn't see all of it when we went on this trip.  We will need to plan to come back.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies used:
My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up! products

Background - Wild Wasabi
Stamp Brush Sets - Decorative Overlays (flourish - Lucky Limeade); Walk in the Park II (flowers - Island Indigo)
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaf border); Basic Pearls
Punch - Square (Whisper White)
Font - Majestic (Whisper White and Island Indigo) and Bliss (Whisper White)

1 comment: