Saturday, October 5, 2013

Summer Blossoms

I just love fall colors, so creating this card was such a joy! It's for a wonderful Stampin' Up! friend for her birthday that was in September (so sorry that it was late, but better late then missing it all together!).

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Perfectly Penned, Summer Silhouettes, Stippled Blossoms
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Naturals White
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Grosgrain Ribbon (Pumpkin Pie), dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your special card to me Diane! Thank you soo much! I was so happy to receive it in the mail when I did (and it was actually the "only thing" in my mailbox, too! Woo Hoo!) It's beautiful and I love it to bits and that it is from you!!!! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous...I luv fall and the colors too! hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete