Friday, October 18, 2013

Festive Season - JAI187

 

I'm back in my craft room....working on a few more Christmas cards.  I used a sketch that I saw on Just Add Ink (JAI187), and you can view the challenge here: 
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2013/10/jai-187-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Festive Flurry, Star-Studded Season (retired)
Paper - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist
Accessories - Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is stunning! Your snowflake looks fabulous against all that white cardstock! thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is a beautiful, clean, card. I love the dramatic colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean lines of this Diane that really allow you to focus on the sentiment and that eye catching snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card. Very effective, I like the size of the snowflake I think it balances your card perfectly. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card - beautiful in it's simplicity. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete