Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Melting Snowman

I saw a similar card on Pinterest from Ann Shultz, and wanted to try my hand at creating one.
Thanks Ann for inspiring me!
You may view her card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/42438?&cat=508

I used retired Stampin' Up! sets on this card Flaky Friends and Many Merry Messages. The snowman stamp had 4 snowman on it, so I just used a Black marker to color in the one snowman I wanted.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Flaky Friends, Many Merry Messages
Paper - Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Soft Sky, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stripes TIEF, glue, glitter (non-SU)

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE Diane! I "forgot" about that fun technique! Super cute! You did a fabulous job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete