Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sunsets


Whew! The final page in my 2011 photobook, as well as, the final page on our trip to Hawaii! YEAH!!!!  It's finally complete.... and before the end of the year too!!!! Whoohoo! I'm that much closer to being up-to-date on all of our scrapbooks!!!!
Such a lovely page to end with too....the setting of the sun (see Mike peeking out behind Buddha?).

Thanks for browsing along while I completed these pages of our 2011 photobook.  I will probably take a break from scrapbooking to work on some cards now.  But, there are always those calendars and Christmas gifts that need the touch of My Digital Studio.... so I shall return to scrapbooking soon.

Supplies Used:
Background Paper - Spring Break II DSP #4
Punch - Square (filled w/Spring Break II DSP #5 and #9)
Embellishments - Ruffled Ribbon (Pool Party), Simple Snapshots (leaves and flowers -- one flower is re-colored Crushed Curry)
Freeform Tool - Behind leaves using the coloring tool w/River Rock
Font - Franciscan (Early Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment