Saturday, August 10, 2013

December Wedding Invitations

Sorry I haven't posted many things these past few weeks.  Now that I finally got all my brother's wedding invitations, RSVP cards and boxes created I'm sure to be posting more often.

In a earlier post, I designed many wedding invites for my brother and fiance to choose from. The instructions (Stamp sets and fonts used are listed within the original post). They originally chose a blue/white color combo.... as seen in this post:
http://mydianedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/wedding-invitations.html
But, wanted their wedding colors to be red and white.  It was so easy to create these invitations and RSVP cards with My Digital Studio.  I decided to print them myself, rather than going through the Stampin' Up! professional print service. (So, YES.... I had to cut each one!).
I added rhinestones inside the red snowflakes too.  These invitations will be tied with White Organza Ribbon (not shown in the photo).

The boxes I created using my Simply Scored Tool.
Each Wedding Invitation Box holds 25 invites....so I created 4.
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 8.5x10.5 and scored at 1 1/2".
Whisper White Cardstock - 8.5x6.5 and scored at 7/8" with a shim. (I printed the cardstock with three red snowflakes and the words '25 Wedding Invitation' before cutting).

The one RSVP Card box holds all 100 cards.
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 4.5x6.5 and scored at 7/8"
Whisper White cardstock - 4.5x6.5 and scored at 7/8" with shim. (I printed the cardstock with three red snowflakes and the words '100 RSVP cards before cutting).

Off to mail these off to my brother and his fiance.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Diane, This grouping (project) is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Your brother and his finance will cherish it all. Such beauty and quality and richness! I LOVE it all! I smiled to see your homemade boxes (with "shim") too..... Absolutely Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing (and HAVE FUN at the wedding!) :) Cheers!!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everytime I create a box.... I think of you! Thanks for the 'shim'! =)

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! I clicked on the picture to see it enlarged; it's gorgeous! I LOVE how you added text to the box lids; soooo sound and polished-looking. Love the rhinestones too and my goodness, "that's a lotta ink printed out," too! Just Gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete