Friday, July 19, 2013

Longwood Gardens

 


It's been awhile since I worked on my 2011 photobook, so thought to create a double-page spread of our trip to Longwood Gardens near Philadelphia.  Beautiful Place!  We had so many pictures it was so difficult to chose the ones I used on my pages.  =)

I loosely used a sketch I found on Pinterest from Simple Stories blog -- Life Documented #2 Sketch.
I loved that this sketch had so many photos.... my husband loves to take them, and I love to show them off. =)

I also used the MDS Challenge - Color Challenge #4. Use Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Smoky Slate on your page.

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio software 

Background paper - Coastal Cabana
Embellishments - Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)
Stamp Brush Sets - Presto Patterns Overlays (Bermuda Bay), All Scallops (scallop design - Basic Black), Earth Laughs (flower and flourish - Basic Black and So Saffron)
Freeform Tool - I colored in the flowers with So Saffron.
Punch - Scallop Border (Smoky Slate), Square (Crisp Cantaloupe)
Font - Regency and Pristina (Basic Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment