Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Columbia River Gorge

 


My husband and I wanted to take a trip to the Columbia River Gorge to look at the many waterfalls in the area, so we decided to hike the many trails to find them along the gorge.  We had a lovely time enjoying the falls and the scenery along! The Pacific Northwest is so very beautiful!

I used a template from the Summer Home pages for my first page, and just swapped out the colors, and added a few more embellishments to make it my own.

I submitted this for the My Digital Studio.net Challenge - "Tailored Template".

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:

Background Paper - Sahara Sand
Embellishments - Taffeta Ribbon (Early Espresso), Round Button (Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss), Button Latte (Whisper White), Brads (Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss)
Stamp Brush Sets - Vintage Overlays (Whisper White), Enjoy Every Moment (dotted circle - Whisper White, Early Espresso; flowers - Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Kiwi Kiss), All Scallops (dotted scallop border - Early Espresso)  ***Not sure where the '&' stamp is from....it's not showing on my supply list*****
Punch - Square (filled w/Sweet Shop DSP #3), Circle (filled w/Kiwi Kiss, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Whisper White)
Font - MV Boli (Early Espresso), Century Gothic (Early Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment