Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Luau


 

Another two-page spread complete!  I saw a scrapbook page on splitcoaststampers using this type of blocking on their pages (link here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2355202).
I liked them so much, I just had to try it.
I believe that my pages follow again the Digi-scrap Challenge - DGSC106 Using Grids. =)
So happy to have completed two more pages in our 2011 scrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background paper - Textured Cardstock (Pool Party)
Embellishments - Simple Snapshots (leaves, flowers--one recolored, border), pearls, Ruffled Ribbon (Pool Party and Calypso Coral)
Stamp Brush Set - Bunch of Backgrounds (wonderfully worn - Whisper White at 80% opacity)
Punch - Square (filled w/ Spring Break II DSP #4 -recolored Calypso Coral, #5, #11 and Whisper White)
Font - Chaucer (Pool Party and Lucky Limeade)


No comments:

Post a Comment