Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Brother's Engaged! - LCTS123

 
My little brother recently got engaged!!!! Well, he's not really little anymore since he is so much taller than me, but he will always remain my baby brother (he is 14 years younger than me!). I wanted to capture his engagement and the date within a scrapbook, but now think that I may have it framed and given as a gift to them.
I was inspired by the sketch on Let's Capture These Sketches (LCTS123). The sketch and the pages created with this sketch can be viewed here: http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketch-123-reveal.html
Thanks for looking!

Paper - Twitterpated  DSP #14, #7, #6, #9
Text - Majestic (Riding Hood Red)
Embellishments - Twitterpated Pleated Ribbon & Buttons
Punches - Square (filled w/Twitterpated DSP, Pleated Ribbon), Basic Pearls
Stamp set - Twitterpated (Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze)

No comments:

Post a Comment