Friday, March 2, 2012

Cleveland Zoo

 

I'm up to August 2009 in my scrapbooking....slowly, but surely I will be caught up-to-date! lol! I'm sure having fun creating these pages with My Digital Studio software.
Mike and I were in Cleveland to visit family, so we took my sister and her kids to the zoo one day. It was a beautiful day to spend with family.
Thanks for looking!

Background paper -  My Sweet Pea DSP #27
Photo Mats - Chocolate Chip
Text - Gypsy (Chocolate Chip)
Embellishments - Flower Brads (Tempting Turquoise), Taffeta Ribbon & Bow(Pumpkin Pie)
Punches - Square (filled w/So Saffron - textured), Scallop Border (filled w/Tempting Turquoise), Oval (filled w/Chocolate Chip underneath bee and w/So Saffron underneath bird)
Stamp Brush Sets - Autumn Elements (Pumpkin Pie), Enjoy Every Moment (Chocolate Chip), My Sweet Pea (Chocolate Chip), Sweet Summer (So Saffron), All Scallops (So Saffron)

No comments:

Post a Comment