Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Beach Fish

 


Our Godson is turning 1!!!!! His theme for his birthday is "O-Fish-ally 1" - how cool is that!
I picked out an old stamp set 'Fishy Friends' - oh they are adorable! I'm glad I remembered I had this set! lol (I have so many now... it's hard to keep track!).
I paired this set with the seaweed/ sea grass stamps from 'Friends are Like Seashells' stamp set. And used the Designer Series Paper - Beach Boardwalk DSP.
I chose to design the sentiment myself with My Memories Suite digital software... using the Fonts -  Curlz MT & Cornerstone. The Fishing rod is from MM9 (My Memories 9).

Thanks for taking a look!

Stamp sets - Friends are Like Seashells, Fishy Friends
Ink - Memento, Soft Sea Foam, Stampin' Blends (Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party)
Paper - Soft Sea Foam, Basic Black, Basic White, Beach Boardwalk DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Wink of Stella
My Memories Suite  
Embellishments - Fishing Rod (MM9)
Fonts - Curlz MT & Cornerstone


No comments:

Post a Comment