Saturday, June 15, 2024

Father's Day 2024

 


I just loved how Debbie Henderson chose to use her 'Trusty Tools' stamp set and coordinating dies along with the 'Trusty Toolbox' Designer Series Paper (DSP). As she had the sentiment from a stamp set that I didn't have... I improvised and used my computer to create the same sentiment in the fonts that I had. Thanks Debbie for your creativity and inspiration! I made my cards into 'Father's Day' cards, so I'm sure the Father's in my life will LOVE them as much as I do!

Now, I know she used the stamp set to create the tools... I kinda cheated and used the DSP (already colored!!!!). YES!!!! The dies cut the shapes out perfectly! Thanks Stampin' Up! for creating a suite that is so versatile! I'm sure I'll be using this set for all the men in my life for their birthdays too!

Thanks for checking in!

Stamp set - Trusty Tools (although, I didn't use a single stamp on the front of the card)
Paper - Lost Lagoon, Poppy Parade, Copper Clay, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Trusty Toolbox DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Trusty Tools dies, glue dots (lots of them), Petals and More dies




No comments:

Post a Comment