Saturday, June 8, 2024

Beautiful Love

 


I tried to utilize the watercolor paper within the 'Dainty Flowers' Designer Series Paper stack. The colors on the pack are: Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Fresh Freesia, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Starry Sky. I chose a section that had only Old Olive and Crushed Curry. I had the intent of using the colors within the watercolor paper to color in my flowers with the Stampin' Blends markers. However, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry are NOT an option with the current Stampin' Blends.
I chose to color the flowers with Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight. I also added a Wink of Stella to the petals to make them sparkle.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Lifetime of Love
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends ( Old Olive, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Berry Burst, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Lifetime of Love dies, Wink of Stella, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment