Sunday, March 24, 2024

Calming Seashells

 


I saw this card on Pinterest and just fell in love with the color combination! I don't have a name, so if this is your... please let me know. Thanks so much for your lovely card and inspiration! I did change a few things to make the card my own.

I used Wink of Stella on some of the shells to make them shine and I used Glitter Exopy Shapes to make it feel like underwater! The Epoxy Shapes are old, so they did turn a bit yellow while in storage.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Calming Camellia, Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Paper - Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Basic White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Glitter Exopy Shapes, Glue dots, Seaside Seashells dies, stylus, Wink of Stella, Seashells dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies




No comments:

Post a Comment