Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Happy Daydream




Shirley Gentry's card was so cute... I just knew I had to create a card similar for my niece. Thanks Shirley for your inspiration! I changed a few things to make the card my own, but wanted to share where I got my design from.
I used the butterfly from the 'Daffodil Daydream' stamp set along with it's coordinating 'Daffodil' dies.
All butterflies have 'Wink of Stella' on them to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Daffodil Daydream, Happy Thoughts
Ink - Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends (Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight), Basic Black Stampin' Write marker
Paper - Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Daffodil dies, Wink of Stella, glue dots





No comments:

Post a Comment