Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Paradise Blessing

 


The beginning of Autumn and my favorite colors! I just had to create a card using my favorite color combo of green, red, orange and yellow. I hope you like it as much as I do. My niece surly will.
I added a Wink of Stella to the flower petals to make them shine.
I used a stylus to give the shaped piece behind the flowers some more dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp sets - Paradise Palms, Blessings of Home
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly)
Paper - Lemon Lolly, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Flowers of Home dies, Stone embossing Folder, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Wink of Stella, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment