Saturday, February 11, 2023

Wild Greetings

 


With the 'Wild & Sweet' stamp set... I just knew I had to have it! I love raccoons, my best friend loves koalas and my aunt loves pandas! What a combo in this set! I fell in love with it immediately.
Since each stamp has that one image on it, I looked to Pinterest to dress my card up a bit, and I found Chris' card here! 
The striped DSP (Designer Series Paper) is called 'Petal Passion'.
I added a sprig of leaves on my card (similar to what Chris did, but only because I smudged the stamped image of the Panda and needed to cover that space. Clever, I know! 

Thanks for stopping in!

Stamp sets - Wild & Sweet, Two-Tone Flora, Go To Greetings
Ink - Memento, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends (Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive)
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Petal Passion DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Two-Tone Flora dies





No comments:

Post a Comment