Monday, August 29, 2022

Friendly Home

 


Cora, my brother-in-law's significant other enjoys riding on her bike with my brother-in-law. I felt this stamp would work great for her. I looked on Pinterest for a card I could get inspired by, and I came across Archie's card... so pretty! I love the floral spray along the circle.
I decided to change a few things to make it my own, but I wanted to give credit to Archie!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Delicate Dahlias, Feels Like Home, Friendly Hello
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay)
Paper - Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - scissors, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Sweet Hearts dies, Wink of Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment