Thursday, August 20, 2020

Jar of Hugs

 

Thanks to Judy May and her lovely card.... I cased hers to create my own! Thanks Judy!
My sister's Mother-in-Law just received the news that she has Shingles. What a painful and long illness. Hope she feels better really soon!

I changed up my card to utilize the different papers and stamps that I had. I cut the floral spray out with scissors (still wish there was a die-cut for those!).

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Jar of Flowers, Healing Hugs
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive)
Paper - Early Espresso, Pool Party, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories - Jar Punch, Tasteful Labels dies, Stitched Heart, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment