Sunday, October 27, 2019

Grow Gorgeous

Trying out the new 'Bloom & Grow' stamp set with it's coordinating 'Budding Blooms' dies from Stampin' Up!. I wanted to create a fall-ish card, so I used Stampin' Blends markers in fall hues to color in my image.

Even though the die shape is supposed to cut this whole flower spray... I was able to only cut the bottom half, by carefully feeding the paper and die through my die-cut/emboss machine (I stopped halfway, so it wouldn't cut all the way through). There was a few tiny areas where I had to use scissors to cut. Looks beautiful along the 'Wood Textures' designer series paper (DSP).

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom & Grow, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody
Paper - Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Wood Textures
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Budding Blooms Dies, scissors, Linen Thread

 

No comments:

Post a Comment