Thursday, September 27, 2018

Gorgeous Turquoise

I decided to try and only utilize one stamp set on a card. The 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set has both sentiments and flowers/balloons, so I figured it would be a easy to do.

Here's what I came up with! Gorgeous - right! The flowers are all two-step stamping... with a background part and a front detailed lines. I'm surprised the leaves aren't that way too.

I embossed the background with the 'Layered Leaves' DTIEF. And finished the piece off by using a non-SU ribbon that I had on hand)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories - Turquoise Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF


No comments:

Post a Comment