Friday, March 30, 2018

Amazing Cross

Easter is one of my favorite holidays!
Here is the card that I created for my family... I had to make 16 of these beauties, so yes... I colored each cross and cut each one out before adhering to the card focal piece.

I used the retired 'Crosses of Hope' (cross) and 'Something to Celebrate' (sentiment) stamp sets... along with the 'Amazing You' stamp set (for the rays of sunshine behind the cross).

I used Stampin' Write markers to color in the crosses.

The ribbon is the retired Ruched Sweet Sugarplum ribbon.

Thanks for hopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Crosses of Hope, Amazing You, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Paper - So Saffron, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Accessories - scissors, dimensionals, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment