Thursday, October 19, 2017

Kitty Courage

The loss of a pet, especially one who has been around a long time, is like losing a family member to some. Creating a pet sympathy card is sometimes hard to achieve, but I believe I succeeded with this card.

I combined the 'Pretty Kitty' stamp set along with the 'Ribbon of Courage' stamp set sentiment. I also used the 'Layered Leaves' DTIEF (Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder) for the background.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Pretty Kitty, Ribbon of Courage
Ink - Memento
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Whisper White Thick
Accessories - Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, Brights Enamel Shapes (Red), Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon, scissors, Circles Collection Framelits

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely Diane, it really looks like a celebration of the kitty's life, and that's how we want to remember our furry friends! I am sure the recipient will feel very loved and warmed by such a beautiful card and by the thoughtful person that you are! You absolutely achieved success on this project! I'm sorry for your friend's loss and sadness; thank you for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete