Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cherry Blossoms

When I saw the leaves stamp in the Falling Flowers stamp set... I felt they would work great as branches of a tree. With the addition of the flowers in that same stamp set ----I've turned it into a Cherry Blossom tree!

Cherry Blossoms remind me of the the coming spring and everything being in bloom....as well as thoughts of love. So I felt it perfect for a Valentine's Day card for my hubby!
I love him so very much!

I embossed the leaves in white, as well as the sentiment. I added the blossoms with glue dots.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Falling Flowers, Flourishing Phrases
Ink - Versamark, Pink Pirouette
Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, May Flowers Framelits, glue dots, White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Diane! I love your thoughts on this; it's all very beautiful as is your love for each other! Your card is very pretty, too!! I'm sure you had a great Valentine's Day together! Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete