Monday, January 23, 2017

Birthday Tree

It's a very snowy day here in Cleveland Ohio... I so want to be on the beach soaking up the sun! So, what better way to boost my spirits then to create a beach scene with my Stampin' Supplies!

I see so many opportunities to use the Totally Tree stamp set. I hope to use it through all the seasons this year!

Tip: When using a dark color as I did for the tree leaves (garden green)... I always stamp on a scrap piece of paper prior to stamping on the tree. This way, you will still be able to see the lovely detail of the leaves under the green color.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Totally Trees, Birthday Banners
Ink - Garden Green, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment