Sunday, May 8, 2016

Garden Wonder



Happy Mother's Day!  My Mom passed away 2 years ago, and she loved roses. In memory of her -- and for "other" Mom's in my life (my Husband's Mom, my Godmother, my Grandma and Mike's second Mom) these are for you!

I used the Rose Garden Thinlits to cut out the black rose outline in the center of the black cardstock. I had a bit of trouble running the thinlit through my Big Shot...as it didn't cut parts of the paper. I used the Precision Plate the second time around.... and that helped some, but it still wasn't cutting all of it. So, I finally placed another sheet of paper (shim) on top of the die...and it cut just fine from there on out. Third time was the charm! ;)

Behind the cut out flower I used different papers from the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) Catalog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Rose Wonder
Ink - Memento
Paper - Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories - Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Round Corner Punch, Silver 1/8 Ribbon, Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon, Fine-tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards and certainly, very special! God bless, Diane! :)

    ReplyDelete