Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tin Butterfly

This is my first time playing with the Butterflies Thinlets from Stampin' Up! Wow...so many intricate little holes!  And... to try to paper-piece this beauty together... I'm glad I had the fine-tip glue pen to adhere the little pieces within the wings.  If you look close, I did cheat a little -- the black is the background piece that I adhered the white cardstock to, so I didn't have to add the black pieces to the butterfly wings.

I added the antenna from the Watercolor Wings stamp set.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Tin of Cards, Watercolor Wings
Ink - Memento
Paper - So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Butterflies Thinlets, Fine-tip Glue Pen



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment