Monday, October 19, 2015

Vintage Thoughts - CTS137


I thought I would play with this sketch that I saved from August on the CAS(E) This Sketch Blog (CTS137).  You may view the challenge here:

I love the fall and I love my husband... so I incorporated fall leaves in this card for my husband celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. =)

I had first thought to add the dotted lace trim along the edges of the white.... horror -- NOT a good look for a masculine card! LOL! I'm glad I changed it to be just the Delightful Dijon cardstock. whew!

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Vintage Leaves, Best Thoughts
Ink - Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Paper - Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits, glue dots, scissors


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment