Monday, January 19, 2015

And Many Flowers

I saw this lovely color combo on Lisa Martz card (right) that I just wanted to try it myself (mine's on the left!).  The color combo I used was Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  I also used her floral arrangement too.... I thought it so cute!  So adorable for my niece's birthday too!

Thanks Lisa for your inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flower Patch, And Many More
Paper - Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink - Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories - Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF, Stitched Satin Ribbon (Blackberry Bliss), Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE (both) your card Diane!!! What a lovely inspiration and a beautiful customization! Your niece will surely love her card and feel special. It's beautiful; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete