Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MDS Minion


I loved the Minions in the 'Despicable Me' movies..... who doesn't!  Well, I've seen so many variations of punch art on boards throughout the internet.....and I thought.... I can create one too.  BUT.... I do not have that many punches. Darn!  Oh Wait!  Not to worry..... with My Digital Studio software..... I can use and manipulate punches within that software.  Yay!

Now.... I do have to tell you that I created my card by looking at Gill Prescott's lovely punch art card.

After printing the card on Whisper White cardstock, I mounted it on Basic Black and then Daffodil Delight cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

MDS instructions
Body - Rectangle and Circle - Daffodil Delight (layering the rectangle on top of the circle so only half shows); Hexagon and Rectangle - Daffodil Delight (on top of clothes, to create armhole and arms);
Clothes - Square - Midnight Muse
Headgear - Rectangle - Basic Black; Circle -Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White (for googles and eyes)
Hands - Rectangle, Circle and Banner - Basic Black
Smile - Freeform Line - Basic Black
Hair - Stamp Brush Set (Inspired by Nature - grass - cropped to show only one blade of grass) - Basic Black
Font - Californian FB (Midnight Muse)

No comments:

Post a Comment