Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cleveland Aquarium

 

Sorry I have been absent lately in posting things.  I have been trying to care for my Mom along with hospice (My Mom has pancreatic cancer - diagnosed May 2012).

I had a few hours to work on my 2012 scrapbook.  Yeah.... I know I'm far behind, but I'll get caught up eventually.  Here is a trip to Cleveland, where I went to the new Cleveland Aquarium with my brother, Dan, and Tracy.  It was a really neat place to visit.

I used a sketch I found on Pinterest from Susan Williams' blog. Thanks Susan!

Supplies Used: My Digital Studio
Background - Pink Flamingo DSP #8
Embellishments - Simple Snapshots (zigzag border recolored Calypso Coral); Grosgrain Ribbon (Night of Navy)
Stamp Brush Sets - Bunch of Backgrounds (chicken wire - Basic Black); Anchors Away (starfish - Calypso Coral)
Punch - Square (filled w/Spring to Life DSP #12)
Font - Dolphin (Whisper White and Night of Navy)

No comments:

Post a Comment